Thursday, July 24, 2008

eBay Videos & Camo - Boykin Spaniel in Oil


Here's what I did tonight -

Camo - Boykin Spaniel

8"x10" Oil on Panel
congratulations to Jennifer, another new collector
Thank you for your patronage :)

Wow 2 posts in one day - well, not actually, since it's after midnight here.

I'm actually not sure if I'm completely finished with Camo's portrait, but since I needed to send out an email, I thought I'd stick a painting in it :)


He is a beautiful dog - and the painting turned out really well, I think. I am in awe when the paint just comes off the brush right. I know that my talent is God-given and I am just as amazed as you are when it happens LOL . . . I know I haven't done anything to deserve this! I do study and read, but still, it just amazes me when a painting goes as well as this one did right off the bat. God gives amazing gifts. I just hope I don't waste it!

Now, I've got to head for bed, because I am attending the dedication of the portrait that I donated to the Dallas Police Department of one of their officers who was killed. I debated going, because I don't like to be pointed out LOL. Oddly enough, I love teaching and have no problem with public speaking, but that's because I'm not the subject. But, I'm going to tough it out and go. Actually, I'm not the subject here, either, the Officer is. So anyway, wish me luck :)

Thanks as always for your support and encouragement -

Live Creatively!!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails